C-7030 - The remote controller does not work.
- There are no batteries in the remote controller. Install new batteries.
- The batteries are expired. Replace with new batteries.
- The batteries are installed incorrectly. Check the batteries and correct as necessary.
- You’re not pointing the remote controller at the C-7030’s remote sensor. Point the remote controller at the C-7030’s remote sensor.
- You’re too far away from the C-7030. Move the remote controller closer to the C-7030. The remote controller has a range of approximately 5 meters (16 ft.).
- A strong light source is interfering with the C-7030’s remote sensor. Make sure that the C-7030 is not subjected to direct sunshine or inverter-type fluorescent lights. Relocate if necessary.
- If the C-7030 is installed in a cabinet with colored glass doors, the remote controller may not work reliably when the doors are closed. Open the doors, or use a cabinet without colored glass.