TX-NR6100 - Playing Different Audio and Video
While listening to the music from a CD or BLUETOOTH enabled device, you can display video on TV from an AV component such as a Blu-ray Disc player.
- For audio playback, you can select an input selector to which video input is not assigned, such as "CD", "PHONO", "TUNER", "NET" and "BLUETOOTH".
- (European, Australian and Asian models): When "OSD Language" is set to Chinese, the audio from "NET" and "BLUETOOTH" cannot be played.
Perform the following procedure when this unit is on.
- Switch the input on the TV to the input connected to the unit.
- Press an input selector such as BD/DVD button connected to the AV component of which the video is to be displayed on TV.
-This operation is not necessary if the same input selector has been selected in the previous operation.
- Press an input selector of the audio you want to play, such as the CD or BLUETOOTH button and perform playback operation.
- Perform the playback operation of the AV component such as a Blu-ray Disc player. To play the audio of NET or BLUETOOTH, the following step 5 operation is required.
- To play the audio of NET or BLUETOOTH, press the MODE button to switch the TV display from the NET or BLUETOOTH playback screen to the video of the AV component. Pressing the MODE button again will return to the NET or BLUETOOTH playback screen.
-When the TV display is switched to the video of the AV component, the playback screen of NET or BLUETOOTH is displayed on the corner of the screen as Mini Player. The setting for Mini Player can be changed on the Setup Menu so that it automatically turns off in 30 seconds after displayed. ("Mini Player OSD")
Setting the video source to be displayed on TV beforehand: When playing the audio of "TUNER", "NET" and "BLUETOOTH", you can set the input selector to be displayed on TV beforehand using "Video Select" on the Setup Menu. If a value other than "Last" is set, step 2 in the operation procedure is not required.