A-5VL-Connecting the Power Cord
Please read the following to connect the power cable for the A-5VL Integrated Amplifier.
- Before connecting the power cord, connect all the other components
- Turn off the unit before plugging or unplugging the power cord
- Always use the supplied power cord
- Never plug the power cord into the outlet before connecting it to the unit. If the power cord is plugged in, connecting or disconnecting it to/from the unit could cause electric shock
- Always unplug the power cord from the outlet before disconnecting it from the unit
To connect the power cord:
- Connect the components
- Make sure the unit is turned off
- Connect the supplied power cord to the unit's AC inlet
- Plug the power cord into a household power outlet
The unit manages the power polarity. To enjoy better audio, insert the prong of the plug with a blade marking into the outlet hole with the longer slit. If the left and right slits are the same length, then the orientation of the plug does not matter.
If there is no power on the unit:
- Make sure that the power cord is properly plugged into the wall outlet. Also make
sure that the power cord is properly connected to the unit's AC inlet.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet, wait at least five seconds, and then
plug it into the outlet again.
If the power is turned off, and the power indicator is flashing:
- The protection circuit may have been activated. Unplug the power cord from the
wall outlet and contact your Onkyo dealer.