This section describes how to record audio when both a playback component and recording component are connected to the unit.
- Unless you have the full consent of the copyright holder, copyright laws prohibit using your recordings for anything other than personal enjoyment!
- Do not move the unit's input selector while recording. Doing so will cause the audio from the selected component to be recorded.
- Turn the input selector control on the front of the unit to select the audio playback component
- Place the recording component into recording standby
- Start playback on the playback component
- Start Recording
If you are unable to record - Make sure that the correct input is selected on the recorder (e.g. digital or analog).