A-5VL-Selecting Input and Speakers
Please read the following for selecting input and speakers on the A-5VL Integrated Amplifier.
- Turn on the component connect to the unit
- Press the Power button on the front of the unit to turn it on (Power light should turn on)
-Audio output will not begin until the electrical circuit stabilizes
-Audio quality will stabilize about 10 to 30 minutes after the unit is turned on
- Turn the input selector control to select the audio playback component
- Turn the Speakers control to select the audio-output speakers
- OFF: Do not output audio from the speakers connected to the SPEAKERS terminals
- A: Output audio from the speakers connected to SPEAKERS terminal A
- B: Output audio from the speakers connected to SPEAKERS terminal B
- A+B: Output audio from the speakers connected to SPEAKERS terminals A and B
- Start playback on the component selected in step 3
- Turn the Volume control (or use remote) to adjust the volume
- To listen with headphones, turn down the volume, and then insert the headphone plug into the PHONES jack. When the headphones are plugged in, audio will not be output from the speakers.
For instructions on how to connect to specific devices, please use the links below: